Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
928 County Road 1021, Burleson
Wonderfully thought out property with almost 18 acres and two ponds with a long concrete driveway and lots of trees, gorgeous custom fence and electric gate, large workshop with water and electricity. Home has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with a 2 car garage. Perfect for a large family and very private. The trees are watered by a pump that is filtered from the pond and there is an outdoor covered patio by the ponds to enjoy any time.
- MLS® #14255714
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Septic
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Double Door, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentLisa Bransom Wright
- Listing OfficeRe/max Associates 1
- Address928 County Road 1021
- AreaJOHNSON COUNTY (38)
- Zip Code76028
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictJoshua ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 2:30am CDT.