Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5709 Mansfield Road, Arlington
Invest your money in this beautiful 2 bedroom, 1.5 Jack and Jill bath, single story duplex. This unit is occupied generating $1,200 per month in income. The unit has been fully remodeled with brand new appliances so no updating budget needed! This is great for an investor wanting to park their money and collect easy rent checks every month. Low vacancy rate as the property is in a HIGH DEMAND area in one of the top school districts known as MISD. Prime location in Arlington close to shopping, dining, schools, highways 20, 360, and 287. Call Today to purchase your already cash-flowing real estate asset.
- MLS® #14242643
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage917
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Other
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentKaram Khalil
- Listing OfficeVision Commercial Real Estate
- Address5709 Mansfield Road
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHWEST (87)
- SubdivisionTwenty Oaks Add
- Zip Code76017-4414
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Other
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Brick
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMansfield ISD
- ElementaryCarol Holt
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 2:30am CDT.