Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15948 Us Highway 377, Whitesboro
Wonderful country home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms ready for new owner. The interior has ceramic tile throughout, lots of pretty wood cabinetry, 2 large living areas with fireplace and much more. The converted garage can be a forth bedroom, or secondary living area or divided into multiple rooms. There is a pantry in the kitchen area and a great storage area next to the Converted Garage. The exterior offers an attached double carport, nice porches, large fenced yard with mature trees and 1900 SF workshop and barn ready for your adventures. The barn is set up for small livestock with stalls, tack areas and wash bay. There is also a bathroom set up in the barn area.
- MLS® #14234592
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,045
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Co-op Water
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Conversion
- Exterior FeaturesWorkshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentMariella Cudd
- Listing OfficeCudd Realty
- Address15948 Us Highway 377
- AreaGRAYSON COUNTY (37)
- SubdivisionAsa Hartfield Surv
- Zip Code76273-7373
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vac
- AppliancesDrop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWhitesboro ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 5:45pm CDT.