Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8937 County Road 1500, Athens
Gorgeous cattle and hay production ranch - Trustlel creek ranch located in Athens TX, on 71.414+- acres. Property offers great road frontage on both CR 1500 and FM 753. Highly improved pasture with hay cutting yields 300 round bales on 1st cutting and 200 on second cutting. Stock tank and good fencing. 40 X 80 steel hay barn built in 2017, 60X100 equipment shed with workshop and storage. Wilcox well, dog kennels, riding arena or cattle catch pen. Land is split by a RR track and has a passage to other side and easement road off 753, gorgeous lightly rolling pasture with huge Texas timbers. Don't miss this first time offering! Additional 34 acres w-country home & horse barn, available across the street on
- MLS® #14222695
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,228
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Other
- Exterior FeaturesArena, Other, RV/ Boat Parking, Stable/Barn, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees
- Listing AgentValerie Bahm
- Listing OfficeJohnson/monroe Realtors
- Address8937 County Road 1500
- AreaHENDERSON COUNTY (42)
- SubdivisionSanford Holman
- Zip Code75751
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Other, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAthens ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 11:00am CST.