Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
271 Albacore Lane, Broken Bow
Beautiful & spacious 3 bedroom, 4 full bath log sided cabin on 2.05 wooded acres at the end of a quiet lane in deed restricted Oak Ridge Private Living. Open concept. Great room with vaulted ceilings & exposed beams. Fab kitchen with slab granite, stainless steel appliances, undermount sink, breakfast bar, & glass front cabinetry. Master BR with en suite. 2 additional BR's down. All baths have gorgeous slab granite countertops. Game room & full bath up. Huge 40' x 40' shop building with 3 garage doors, one RV in height. Expansive covered porches. Fencing; gated. Oak Ridge Private Living is designed for those looking for a permanent residence or second home. Minutes to everything in Hochatown!
- MLS® #14222632
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,663
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Septic, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Lighting System, RV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionSiding, Log
- Listing AgentDavid Sacks
- Listing OfficeDavid Sacks Real Estate, Inc.
- Address271 Albacore Lane
- AreaOKLAHOMA (900)
- SubdivisionOak Ridge
- CityBroken Bow
- CountyState of Oklahoma
- Zip Code74728
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Stories2
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 5:15pm CDT.