Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1218 Kirkwood Street, Abilene
Priced to sell. This house is a fixer upper to be sold as is. Seller will not make any repairs. 3 Bedrooms and 2 Baths. Central Heat and Air. 2 car carport. Separate utility room. Spacious kitchen and living areas. Master bedroom has a separate entrance. There is a enclosed porch in the back that needs finishing. Also has a guest house in the back with a half bath and window unit, could be shop or many other possibilities. Could be very nice with some work.
- MLS® #14219716
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,232
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, RV/ Boat Parking, Separate Entry Quarters, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentJim Kulyas
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address1218 Kirkwood Street
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionArthel Henson
- Zip Code79603-4938
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDrop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:15am CST.