Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5568 State Highway 64, Ben Wheeler
Perfect for an entrepreneur wanting the quiet of the country but close to major thoroughfares. House and multiple outbuildings provide space for the whole family inside and out. Flooring in bedrooms, living and dining has been updated so there is no carpet in home. The barn with kitchen & full bath provides well lit space for crafting activities or can be converted into a workshop. Also includes two additional storage buildings. Guests will enjoy walking thru meadows, relaxing on back porch swing or sitting in gazebo. Two gates and circle drive provide security along with convenient access to home and barn.
- MLS® #14216263
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,138
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Outside City Limits, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGuest Quarters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Pasture, Some Trees
- Listing AgentMary Smith
- Listing OfficeRe/max Tyler
- Address5568 State Highway 64
- AreaVAN ZANDT COUNTY (36)
- SubdivisionBuford Survey
- CityBen Wheeler
- CountyVan Zandt
- Zip Code75754-4701
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Propane, Panel/Floor/Wall
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictVan ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:30pm CST.