Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3420 Woodside Drive, Arlington
Beautifully updated 3 bedroom 2 bath home in a quiet East Arlington neighborhood close to I-20, shopping, parks, and Lake Arlington. Key features include a large family room with a huge brick fireplace and original vaulted wood beamed ceilings, 2 dining areas, an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and a stunning white farm house style backsplash. Enjoy your large laundry room and updated Master Bathroom with a double vanity and his and her closets! This home won't last long!
- MLS® #14205815
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,908
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKenneth Huggins
- Listing OfficeHuggins Realty
- Address3420 Woodside Drive
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHWEST CENTRAL (85)
- SubdivisionHuntwick Add
- Zip Code76016-2365
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:15am CST.