Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3401 Bear Creek Drive, Hurst
Exquisite single story home on a corner lot with a three car garage! Impeccably maintained with wood floors and crown molding throughout much of the house with carpet in 2 bedrooms, tile in 3 baths, kitchen & utility. Home has an open floor plan, high ceilings, and great natural light. Chef's kitchen includes SS appliances, custom cabinetry, gas cook top, granite counters, large island, desk space and a breakfast room. Master bedroom large enough for sitting area and large master bath has garden tub, separate shower with seat, double vanities and large walk-in closet. Conveniently located off of Glade Road with shopping, restaurants and nature trails nearby.
- MLS® #14205794
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,789
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- Listing AgentKathy Fuller
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty Llc
- Address3401 Bear Creek Drive
- AreaHURST AREA (122)
- SubdivisionMadison Place Add
- Zip Code76054-6027
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Stone
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 7:30am CST.