Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
243 Scenic Wood Drive, Azle
Remote, country living close to the city! Sitting on one acre, you'll love the mature oak trees that offer a little privacy from your neighbors. This custom 4, 2.5 home has an open-concept design from the living, kitchen & dining areas with lots of windows overlooking the spacious covered patio & shady backyard. Kitchen has tons of cabinet space & will offer a gas cooktop and double-oven. Master is split from other bedrooms & has oversized shower with separate tub along with a glorious closet! Gray & white tones give this home a bright & modern feel. Est. Completion late November. DIRECTIONS: Map 2448 N. Cardinal Road to arrive at entrance. Go right on Scenic Wood & follow around to home on the left.
- MLS® #14202916
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,358
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Asphalt, City Water, Community Mailbox, Individual Water Meter, Underground Utilities, No Sewer
- FeaturesPrivate Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab, Slab
- Listing AgentJodi Hight
- Listing OfficeThe Property Shop
- Address243 Scenic Wood Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (155)
- SubdivisionScenic Wood Estates
- Zip Code76020
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictSpringtown ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.