Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1934 Lost Creek Drive, Arlington
Simply wonderful 3 bedroom house with large back yard and insulated storage shed! Recent updates include paint inside and out, carpet, baseboards, window shades, interior doors, guest bath tile, bathroom vanities and fence. Excellent location in a quiet neighborhood near Hurricane Harbor, AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Park, and Six Flags. This home is light and cheery and has a very nice floor plan with great flow for entertaining. Come see for yourself!
- MLS® #14202902
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,617
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentKimberly Coatney
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
- Address1934 Lost Creek Drive
- AreaARLINGTON NORTH (82)
- SubdivisionLost Creek Estates Add
- Zip Code76006-6622
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm CDT.