Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1724 Heron Drive, Aubrey
LOVELY HOME IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER PALOMA CREEK! This home has 4 BR and 2.5 BA with stories+Located on an interior lot has formal dining, formal living, family room, and master BR on the first floor + The chef's kitchen features an island, plenty of cabinet space, built-in pantry +Retreat in the spacious master suite overlooking the backyard & huge walk-in closet + Entertain in the massive game room upstair + Relax on the large covered patio overlooking the nice-sized backyard + HOA Amenity includes Gym, clubhouse, swimming pool, tennis court, play area, and basketball
- MLS® #14202431
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,762
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesIndividual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentPoogle Narendran
- Listing OfficeRocket Engine Realty Llc
- Address1724 Heron Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionPaloma Creek Ph 2
- Zip Code76227-8516
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryPaloma Creek
- HighRyan H S
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:00am CDT.