Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
817 Highlands Avenue, Aledo
New farmhouse in Parks of Aledo with engineered hardwood floors in the foyer, living room, breakfast nook, kitchen, dining and downstairs hall to bedrooms. Farmhouse black low e vinyl windows, Signature brick archway, Ecobee 4 Smart thermostat, Rinng Doorbell, and 2 USB plugs included. Designer urban luxury features include trim beams in living room, mud lockers, gorgeous wood stairs and frameless glass in master bathroom.
- MLS® #14200122
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,522
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionGreenbelt, Subdivision, Park View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentCarson Snyder
- Listing OfficeLiving Real Estate Group
- Address817 Highlands Avenue
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionParks of Aledo Point Vista II
- Zip Code76008
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Oven - Gas, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm CDT.