Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3504 Yellowstone Drive, Arlington
A Woodland West Gem!! From the amazing curb appeal to the fantastic backyard this home has it all! 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms with 2 living and 2 dining rooms just a short walk from Duff Elementry and Woodland West Park and Pool. Hardwood floors in living areas. Updated kitchen with granite, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Split bedroom arrangement. 4th bedroom has an attached bath perfect for an mother-in-law or guest suite. . Massive yard with tons of trees for kids to play. Rear garage and gated driveway. Duff~ Bailey~Arlingtin High. Great neighborhood for nightly walks and bike rides. Conveniently located 10 minutes for both 1-20 and I-30.
- MLS® #14199770
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,493
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Open, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Subdivision
- Listing AgentErin Bergin
- Listing OfficeFront Real Estate Co
- Address3504 Yellowstone Drive
- AreaARLINGTON NORTHWEST CENTRAL (83)
- SubdivisionWoodland West Estates Add
- Zip Code76013-1153
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.