Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1270 Northridge Lane, Aledo
A special place! No expense spared updating an adorable farm house; secluded, beautiful, treed acreage with tree house, dog yard, barn and livestock cross-fencing; custom iron front fencing and sturdy no climb wire fencing surround over 2 acres of park-like setting; custom electric front gate; private fenced pool; 2 new HVAC units; new roof; wide plank red oak floors; marble bathroom floors; wood clad windows; new Jenn-Aire stainless appliances; quartz and marble counter tops; new paint inside and outside; upstairs garage apt; garage could be converted into guest house with kitchen area and WD hookups; a perfect retreat from the hustle of the city; a must-see for nature and animal lovers; 2nd owner; no HOA!
- MLS® #14199485
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,275
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesGravel/Rock, Septic, Well
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Stable/Barn, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Pasture
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentDebra Crumbie
- Listing OfficeCrumbie Real Estate, Llc
- Address1270 Northridge Lane
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionJ Newby Survy Abs 2038
- Zip Code76008-3835
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:45pm CDT.