Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Lucky Ridge Lane, Boyd
Modern Farmhouse perfection on a serene 1-acre lot in Springtown’s premier neighborhood, Lucky Ridge Estates! Custom home with sought-after 1.5 story floor plan from expert contemporary builders, Remington Homes; come enjoy country living in a peaceful setting just 10 minutes north of town. Classic curb appeal boasts cedar accents, a custom 8-foot front door, and black-framed windows. Beautiful interior finishes include wide-plank hardwoods, industrial farmhouse lighting, beamed and vaulted ceilings and an oversized wood-burning fireplace. Standout features: hidden storage, a two-tone designer kitchen with custom pantry & a luxurious master retreat that connects to the utility and mud areas. Y'all. Welcome home
- MLS® #14199062
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,691
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Community Mailbox, Individual Water Meter, Septic, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentDevon Reyes
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address121 Lucky Ridge Lane
- AreaWISE COUNTY (72)
- SubdivisionLucky Ridge Estates Ph1, ABST: A-1093 D & G O
- Zip Code76023
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictSpringtown ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 10:45am CST.