Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4923 Stage Line Drive, Arlington
Updated single story home in cul-de-sac. Martin High School. Huge family room with great fireplace. Recently installed carpet in September 2019. Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, updated cabinets, tile. Updated bathrooms. Beautifully landscaped backyard with huge trees is a peaceful retreat. Backyard also has a wooden deck for cookouts. Master bedroom boasts hardwood flooring for a clean look.
- MLS® #14198458
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,092
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Greenhouse
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- Listing AgentDawn Cotogno
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
- Address4923 Stage Line Drive
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHWEST (87)
- SubdivisionOverland Stage Estates
- Zip Code76017-1148
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 7:45pm CST.