Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
500 Ross Lane, Boyd
Serene one acre lot with abundance of mature post oak trees that have been recently trimmed to look like a park setting. Many recent updates including a new roof, carpet throughout, water heater, and vinyl in both bathrooms. Amazing backyard with a covered composite deck recently constructed and chain link fence recently expanded. This tranquil home features split nice sized master with garden tub, double vanity, and separate closets. Open concept kitchen, dining, & living area with a vaulted ceiling to boot! Breakfast bar area has a full wall of tall windows. Full size laundry room with room for additional freezer. Sandy soil perfect for planting needs or animals! Covered carport has electricity to it.
- MLS® #14197415
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesAsphalt, MUD Water, Septic
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Open
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Satellite Dish, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSabrina Sparkman
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address500 Ross Lane
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (155)
- SubdivisionRoss Acres
- Zip Code76023-8610
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictSpringtown ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 7:45pm CST.