Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Morning Star Trail, Aurora
Beautiful home in highly popular community of Aurora Vista. Freshly updated and move-in ready. Open concept floor plan with high ceilings and wood flooring. Bright, open space with floor-to-ceiling windows. Formal dining and living centered around tile fireplace. Master suite equipped with sep. vanities, garden tub, sep. shower, & huge walk-in closet. 2 spare bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bathroom. Breakfast area off kitchen. Second living area features built-in entertainment center. Large storage room adjacent to laundry and garage. Home surrounded with mature trees for secluded feel. Attached carport with circular drive. Country feel yet close to highways.
- MLS® #14196705
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,804
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Septic
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side, Porte-Cochere
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentErica Guzman
- Listing OfficeJeanie Marten
- Address111 Morning Star Trail
- AreaWISE COUNTY (72)
- SubdivisionAurora Vista Ph 1
- Zip Code76078-4508
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictNorthwest ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.