Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
704 Idlewild Street, Brownwood
Charming home with beautiful upgrades. This three bedroom and two bath home is perfect for your family or downsizing. Open concept kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops and an island with storage with granite top. The fireplace is in dining room which make for cozy winter dinners. Decorator lighting throughout, regal crown molding and wainscoting in living room. Gorgeous tile and wood flooring. The backyard is ideal for family entertaining and room for children to run and play. You will not find a more move in ready home! Great neighborhood! This is your forever home!
- MLS® #14195418
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,152
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage Door Opener, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentSheila Martin Jansen
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address704 Idlewild Street
- AreaBROWN COUNTY (332)
- SubdivisionWEEDON,GREEN&OWENS,JV HENTON
- Zip Code76801
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBrownwood ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 3:15am CDT.