Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3005 Waterway Court, Arlington
Amazing waterfront property with 4 bedrooms, study, game room and formal dining. Enormous master bedroom with water views and large master bath. Beautiful granite in the kitchen with custom stained glass piece that could be removed for an opening to living. Tons of natural light throughout. New carpet upstairs, wood and tile floors down. Culdesac location on the pond with water feature. Greenbelt with jogging trail behind the home. Minutes to entertainment, downtown Fort Worth, DFW Airport. Must see!
- MLS® #14195403
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,264
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal (Man Made)
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Cul De Sac, Greenbelt, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision, Water/Lake View
- Listing AgentDon Lawyer
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address3005 Waterway Court
- AreaARLINGTON NORTHWEST CENTRAL (83)
- SubdivisionWaterway Park North
- Zip Code76012-2106
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 8:15am CST.