Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Alameda Road, Azle
UPDATED & spacious 2-2 near Eagle Mountain Lake! Forget those tiny 2-2s. This 1367 sq ft home has room to stretch out! Many major updates have been completed - New Roof & Siding in 2018. New HVAC in 2019! Large .3 acre treed lot in quiet, established neighborhood only one mile from the lake & marina. Plenty of room to park your toys! The bonus room can be used for a second living area, home office or formal dining area. The covered back patio is a great place to grill out, entertain or have that morning cup of coffee in peace & quiet! Nice large kitchen with dining area. New ceiling fans throughout! Both baths are currently being updated. Close to 199 HWY. Only 12 minutes to the 820 Loop!
- MLS® #14194547
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,367
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentDeanne Newman
- Listing OfficeJp And Associates Fort Worth
- Address305 Alameda Road
- AreaFW NW(EAGLE MT.LK/RIV.OAKS/AZLE (109)
- SubdivisionCastle Hills Estates
- Zip Code76020-4201
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAzle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.