Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3410 High Meadows Drive, Abilene
Walking distance to both Jackson Elementary and Madison Middle Schools. This is an exceptionally, well maintained, 4 bedroom home in a beautiful established neighborhood. The sparkling white kitchen is spacious and convenient for the person who might like to cook in pleasant surroundings. Split bedroom design, 2 living areas, upgraded carpet, cozy fireplace. Home has central air and heat. Well maintained yard with sprinkler system.
- MLS® #14191155
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,036
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentPeggy Manning
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address3410 High Meadows Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionHigh Meadows
- Zip Code79605-6611
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 7:15am CST.