Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1833 Woodridge Drive, Abilene
Sited on a generous 0.4 acre lot on one of the most desirable streets in River Oaks, 1833 Woodridge has been meticulously maintained. A well-executed garage conversion created a split floor plan that gives the house 4 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms) and 3 full bathrooms. Over the last few years the owners have painted throughout, laid new compressed hardwood flooring in all living areas, trimmed trees and worked to strengthen the turf of the yard. The kitchen features a double oven, built-in microwave, built-in cooktop, dishwasher and ample cabinet space. The larger of the master bedrooms includes a shower, separate tub and separate dual master vanities. Water well services sprinklers. Austin, Mann, AHS schools.
- MLS® #14189431
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,777
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Alley, Master Water Meter
- GaragesCircle Drive
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- Listing AgentMitch Barnett
- Listing OfficeBarnett & Hill
- Address1833 Woodridge Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks
- Zip Code79605-4831
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 2:30pm CST.