Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7204 S Highway 59, Bowie
Peaceful Setting! Come to the country and relax in this beautiful 2 BR, 2 BA Ranch style home on 3.150 acres surrounded with large Oak trees and beautiful private views from all rooms. This home boasts brick fireplace with propane heat insert with remote; new double hung Low E windows; new ceilings fans, light fixtures and appliances, freshly repainted. Floors are Italian tile and Long Leaf Pine; pipe fencing; 50x60 metal shop with overhang, concrete floor and RV hookups; 30x25 concrete shop with propane hookup. Enjoy the large yard with peach and pear trees, concrete storm shelter loafing sheds. Much more! Bring the horses! Shops are perfect for RV or boat storage, welding and many other options! Must see!
- MLS® #14187498
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,476
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Patio Open, Workshop, Workshop w/Electric, Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentCarol Ann Head
- Listing OfficeParker Properties
- Address7204 S Highway 59
- AreaMONTAGUE COUNTY (96)
- SubdivisionAcres: 3.150, AB, 183, Josefa Diaz Survey
- Zip Code76230
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Insert
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBowie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:30pm CDT.