Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1201 Grand Avenue, Abilene
Charming & spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with large kitchen, 2 living areas, plus formal dining and what could be 2 master suites. So much character in this vintage home located in the historic Highland-Sayles area. Large yard tree shaded yard with detached office or shop. Centrally located close to colleges, shopping & Dyess AFB. This one is priced to sell.
- MLS® #14187071
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,030
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentAmber Sanders
- Listing OfficeSendero Properties Llc
- Address1201 Grand Avenue
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionHighland Park
- Zip Code79605-4224
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 5:45pm CST.