Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1382 Hollis Drive, Abilene
Wonderful Old Elmwood neighborhood, this fantastic stone home is unique and great! 2 awesome Living spaces plus a Game Room. Split bedroom design, 2 tankless water heaters, workshop with electric and storage, plus covered patio area you will love. All on a huge lot.
- MLS® #14186779
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,045
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentDiane Schmahl
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address1382 Hollis Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionElmwood Add
- Zip Code79605-4938
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Insert, Wood Burning, Blower Fan
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:15am CST.