Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
726 Turkey Run, Abilene
4 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOME IN THE HIGHLY DESIRED LONE STAR SUBDIVISION. WALKING DISTANCE TO PRIME-TIME, PRIVATE COMMUNITY POOL, AND SIDEWALKS THROUGHOUT. THIS HOME HAS A SPLIT BEDROOM FLOOR PLAN, FORMAL AND BREAKFAST DINING ROOMS, LARGE KITCHEN,AND RO WATER SYSTEM. HIGH CEILINGS, LARGE BEDROOMS, FRESH PAINT AND FLOORING, SPRINKLER SYSTEM, FRONT AND BACK PATIO, SIDE CAR GARAGE. SCHEDULE YOUR SHOWING TODAY!
- MLS® #14181404
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,007
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, MUD Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentEric Robirds
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address726 Turkey Run
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionLone Star Ranch
- Zip Code79602-8165
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Purifier
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.