Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1507 Linda Street, Bowie
Tastefully renovated 3 bedroom 2 bath with oversized double garage. Spacious open living area including a brick faced WBFP. Beautifully updated kitchen includes new white cabinets, granite counters and stainless appliances. Both baths have been fully updated. Some of the other updates include new windows, ceiling fans, light fixtures, doors, interior paint, ceramic flooring and laminate flooring. Foundation has been repaired and comes with a transferable warranty. Master bedroom has double closets and access to rear covered patio. Privacy fenced back yard with scattered trees.
- MLS® #14180318
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,510
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows, Thermo Windows
- Listing AgentMarilyn Read
- Listing OfficeRe/max Preferred Properties
- Address1507 Linda Street
- AreaMONTAGUE COUNTY (96)
- SubdivisionNorth Park Sub
- Zip Code76230-2605
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBowie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT.