Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
639 Boot Tims Road, Bellevue
2,100 square foot brick home (4 bed 2 bath), insulated well house, above ground pool with deck, concrete in ground storm shelter, indoor riding pen with 4 stalls, tack room & wash bay, 6 horse runs with loafing sheds, galvanized grain bin with auger, outdoor riding arena, 2 horse paddock pens with loafing sheds, pipe cattle pens with squeeze chute & loading alley with loafing shed, excellent cross & perimeter fencing, multiple freeze-proof hydrants & livestock water troughs, 40 conex storage container.
- MLS® #14179547
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Equestrian Center
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentBlaine Covington
- Listing OfficeRustic Star Real Estate, Llc
- Address639 Boot Tims Road
- AreaCLAY COUNTY (97)
- SubdivisionWa Farris Surv A-147
- Zip Code76228-2601
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Central Vac
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Oven - Gas, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMidway ISD, Clay County
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 2:00pm CST.