Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3110 Heritage Lane, Abilene
Don't miss out on this spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home with an awesome open floor plan. This beautiful updated home is centrally located and in close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and more. Bonus room would be perfect for an office or a playroom. Brand new carpet in all the bedrooms with large walk in closets. Freshly painted interior with numerous other upgrades. Enjoy cookouts in the large backyard with a covered patio and brand new fencing. Whether you are entertaining indoors or outdoors, this home has plenty of space.
- MLS® #14178644
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Opener, Garage Conversion
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Listing AgentCharlen Glidden
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address3110 Heritage Lane
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionCountryside Estates
- Zip Code79606-3316
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.