Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4500 Palomino Court, Arlington
Beautifully updated cul-de-sac home has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths in an established neighborhood. This home has many recent upgrades--many in the kitchen and bathrooms. Some specifics updates include fresh interior paint, new 2 inch blinds, light fixtures, programmable thermostat, kitchen quartz countertops with travertine back-splash, new stainless stove, microwave and dishwasher. Beautiful white cabinets, w bronze pulls and faucet. New floors and carpet. Impressive wood burning fireplace steals the show in the family room off the kitchen. 2 living areas allow you to flex the space any way you need it for your family, hobbies, schooling, etc. This home is move in ready.
- MLS® #14178601
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,338
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentMarla Carrico
- Listing OfficeCarrico & Associates
- Address4500 Palomino Court
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHWEST (87)
- SubdivisionWillow Ridge Add
- Zip Code76017-1508
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.