Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3109 Paul Street, Abilene
Easy living in this elegant home with open floor plan, large master, and beautiful custom tile floors in the main living areas. From the oversized master with separate walk in shower , and two walk in closets , this home is sure to please. This home is located in a friendly neighborhood close to shopping, outstanding schools, and Dyess Air Force Base! All kitchen appliances included. It won’t be easy to walk away from this stylishly contemporary residence for your family!
- MLS® #14176564
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,641
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Other, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentSylvia Mcmillan
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address3109 Paul Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionHampton Hills Sec III
- Zip Code79606-1185
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT.