Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
802 Swift Water Drive, Abilene
One owner home built by Gene Lantrip in 2008. 4 bedroom 2 bathroom with split bedrooms. Imagine sitting in front of a cozy fire (fireplace never used) this fall & smelling a home cooked meal in the open concept floor plan. Refrigerator will stay with the home. This means more money to use for decorations or new furniture, what a plus. This home sits on a corner lot so more land & less neighbors.
- MLS® #14176531
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,592
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Listing AgentDestry Gideon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address802 Swift Water Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionIndian Wells Add
- Zip Code79602-8170
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:30am CDT.