Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Deer Creek Drive, Aledo
This amazing 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the highly sought after Deer Creek Plantation is finally available! Directly across from Split Rail Creek Golf Course! It has full grown beautiful trees that you cannot find in any new development. The backyard of this home is a true oasis with a huge pool house that can also be a separate area for guests or family to stay! The outdoor guest house has a full bedroom with full bathroom and living area. Two outdoor kitchens! A basketball court that can light up at night for night play! Sound system on patio for entertaining & back porch football games! The home is close to Fort Worth and has a beautiful lay out.
- MLS® #14176459
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,269
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Listing AgentBrooke Ladouceur
- Listing OfficeWorthington Realty & Investment
- Address108 Deer Creek Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionDeer Creek Plantation
- Zip Code76008-3900
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Additional Water Heaters, Propane
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.