Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2106 Parramore Street, Abilene
FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL...but You will enjoy all the sport and academic events at nearby Abilene High School! Holidays are just around the corner and You will enjoy showing off this beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom- 2.5 bath home in the Treeland Addition to Abilene's North side. Your time is precious, so savor all the beautiful restorations and low maintenance throughout with warm, wood look laminate flooring in the entry-living-kitchen and plush carpets in each of the bedrooms. Show off your culinary skills in this beautiful kitchen with clean white cabinetry enhanced by granite, marble look, tile backsplash and gleaming stainless steel appliances. Ready for immediate move in!
- MLS® #14175715
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,355
- Year Built1956
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Open, Rear, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentCindy Robinson
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address2106 Parramore Street
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionTreeland Add
- Zip Code79603-5916
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 12:30pm CDT.