Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
718 Bush Drive, Allen
Very well-kept home in quiet, friendly, low-traffic neighborhood. New roof being installed 09-2019, newer double-pane windows throughout installed 2015, oversized garage, and open grassy area behind the home across the alley is owned by the city, but available for personal use by the homeowner as well as long as it is maintained. South-facing home with no neighbors behind you. Great home that is move-in ready. SF includes the enclosed sunroom which has electric and is air-conditioned. Refrigerator, washer and dryer also negotiable. One of the few 4 bedroom homes in this sought after neighborhood in this price range. This is the home you've been waiting for!
- MLS® #14175450
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,164
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentJustin Miller
- Listing OfficeMonarchs Real Estate
- Address718 Bush Drive
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionRolling Hills Estates Add
- Zip Code75013-1544
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.