Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9601 Timber Trail, Scurry
Looking for your own piece of paradise....this is it! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is nestled on 12 acres surrounded by trees for lots of privacy. Large family room to enjoy making lasting memories and entertaining. Features a 3 acre lake stocked with large mouth bass, property is fenced and crossed fenced. Custom automatic gated entrance. 2 peach, 1 plum and 5 pecan trees newly planted. Metal workshop with concrete floor and two additional storage sheds. Fully closed in back porch. RV hookup with concrete pad. This property has so much to offer. A must see! An additional 3 acres of open pasture available, MLS#14147429
- MLS® #14173497
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,371
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Septic
- GaragesCovered, Front, Side, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Siding
- Listing AgentBeverly Davis
- Listing OfficeElsie Halbert Real Estate, Llc
- Address9601 Timber Trail
- AreaKAUFMAN COUNTY (35)
- SubdivisionSilver Creek Estates
- Zip Code75158
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictScurry-Rosser ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT.