Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2326 Cooke Street, Abilene
Great opportunity for someone to make this home a dream come true! So many unique features to include a gourmet kitchen with a commercial grade gas stove with double oven, built in freezer, built in refrigerator and a custom pantry. Large island that doubles as a breakfast bar. Beautiful brick fireplace with gas logs in living room. Large backyard with a workshop to include a one car garage off the alley. Also a storm cellar and storage building. Will be sold as is and no repairs.
- MLS® #14173387
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,442
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- Exterior FeaturesWorkshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKathy Sanders
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address2326 Cooke Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionWalter A Moore Rep
- Zip Code79605-7139
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Disposal, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.