Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8943 State Highway 19 S, Brashear
Enjoy the benefits of country living with this amazing 2-2-2 brick farmhouse on 3 stunning acres! This property has it all: amazing setting, abundance of wildlife, Miller Grove ISD, mature towering trees, 800+ ft HWY frontage, and it has been completely renovated. The German Smear technique applied to the brick absolutely transforms the exterior. Combining old home charm with modern amenities and upgrades absolutely provides a one-of-a-kind presentation. The roof, HVAC, dual pane windows, 6' baseboards, custom shelving, tankless water heater, exterior & interior doors, trim & molding, appliances, garage door, and fixtures have all been recently upgraded. So many extras. Come see this one today before it's gone!
- MLS® #14173016
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Outside City Limits, Co-op Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Workbench
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Greenbelt, Some Trees, Horses Permitted
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentAnthony Butcher
- Listing Office1st Choice Realty
- Address8943 State Highway 19 S
- AreaHOPKINS COUNTY (45)
- Zip Code75420-7357
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Insert
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMiller Grove ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 12:30pm CDT.