Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3125 Woodridge Drive, Hurst
PICTURESQUE ONE STORY HOME IN HIGHLY DESIRABLE NEIGHBORHOOD. Custom built 1 story home with fabulous curb appeal and lovingly cared for. Kitchen has been updated with granite and wood look tile and features a charming breakfast area. Floorplan features 2 separate and spacious living areas, formal dining area, 2.5 baths and a master suite with a generous sized master closet. Substantial amount of storage throughout this timeless and elegant home. Beautifully landscaped with large mature trees offering ample shade in a peaceful and serene setting.
- MLS® #14171766
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,203
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentP J Ferrell
- Listing OfficeThe Michael Group Real Estate
- Address3125 Woodridge Drive
- AreaHURST AREA (122)
- SubdivisionWintergreen North Add
- Zip Code76054-2003
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.