Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1901 Ridge Creek Lane, Aubrey
Almost new and ready for immediate move-in! Charming 3 bed 2 bath with designer touches. Great space with open concept layout. Beautiful kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances opens to cozy family room with wood floors. Spacious master suite and 2 additional bedrooms makes this a perfect family home. Great location with easy access to 380 and DNT. Absolutely no pets. Application fee $40 for each resident over 18.
- MLS® #14170359
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,799
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gardens, Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentShirl Mckinney
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Frisco Stars
- Address1901 Ridge Creek Lane
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionArrow Brooke Ph 1a
- Zip Code76227-1457
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryUnion Park
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.