Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5737 Rockport Lane, Haltom City
Beautiful 4 bedroom home wonderfully designed with spacious open living concept and great flow for entertaining. Entire home is flooded with natural light. Dream kitchen with granite counter tops. center island and breakfast bar. New stainless steel appliances! Gorgeous hardwood floors and high ceilings add to the charm of this home in Fossil Springs. Tropical backyard oasis, sparkling heated quartz pool with waterfall and 8 ft. privacy fence. New roof going on in September. Close to I35N and Hwy 820. Easy access to Alliance area
- MLS® #14169701
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,392
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentNancy Granby
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address5737 Rockport Lane
- AreaFW-NORTH CENTRAL TARRANT COUNTY (130)
- SubdivisionFossil Spgs Add
- CityHaltom City
- Zip Code76137-2126
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.