Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
713 Countryside Drive, Aubrey
Price reduced! Motivated seller. Gorgeous and beautifully maintained family home. This home has been updated including granite counters, stainless appliances, lighting fixtures and paint. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining with the kitchen in the heart of the home. This lovely home looks and feels like a large home and great for a growing family. Enjoy gorgeous views of the backyard and quiet family time with split bedrooms. This gorgeous home is ready for a new family to move right in!
- MLS® #14169670
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,457
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKimberley Wiggins
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address713 Countryside Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionHighmeadow Village Of The Mead
- Zip Code76227-6285
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAubrey ISD
- ElementaryHl Brockett
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.