Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4109 Forrest Creek Court, Abilene
Coming soon, a new construction 4 bedroom 3 bath home in the conveniently located Creekside Edition! The spacious kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, large island for more work space and walk-in pantry. With both casual and formal dining the latter can be used as an office. The master retreat is truly luxurious with a beautiful shower, soaking tub, double vanities and expansive closet. Two bedrooms share a jack ‘n jill bath making school mornings a breeze! Third bathroom is centrally located off front foyer. Rear entry garage, mud room and private back patio complete this home. No HOA, near Wylie schools and shopping. *Days on market based on start of construction.
- MLS® #14169390
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,239
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, MUD Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement
- Listing AgentTammi Ellison
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address4109 Forrest Creek Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionCreekside Add
- Zip Code79606-1173
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 2nd, 2020 at 5:15am CDT.