Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1401 Canvasback, Aubrey
COZY HOME IN AUBREY WITH TONS OF LIVING SPACE! Feel the charm as soon as you pass the landscaped yard. Upon entering is the formal dining room that is a great space for family gatherings or game night. The kitchen which is light and spacious offers plenty of counterspace, a breakfast bar and built-in cabinets. Large windows throughout the family room make for a great place to entertain family and friends. Retreat to the master suite that boasts a linen closet, medicine cabinet and large walk-in closet. Relax in the backyard on the large patio and missive backyard.
- MLS® #14166803
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,816
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentRussell Rhodes
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathawayhs Penfed Tx
- Address1401 Canvasback
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionPaloma Creek Ph 2
- Zip Code76227-3518
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryPaloma Creek
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT.