Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
4755 County Road 45600, Blossom
This 85-acre jewel is located in Blossom Texas, Lamar CO. This secluded High 9ft fence white tail deer rescue is a rare find & has over 100 deer with premier pedigree genetics. This propertyhas so many hunting possibilities. There are four 3-year-old bucks weighing a close 300 lbs. apiece. This is a deer breeder's dream! Inside the property are three updated living quarters & can sleep up to 6 people! All appliances and furniture stay! It has a large filled stocked pond & also comes with a nice wooden deck. This Property will include everything & anything necessary to keep up the property’s condition. Also, comes with the mosquito and pesticide sprayers to help preserve the beautiful wildlife that reside here.
- MLS® #14166415
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,216
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- FeaturesPerimeter Fencing, Private Lake/Pond
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Other, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Storage Building, Mosquito Mist System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View
- Listing AgentJ.w. Ross
- Listing OfficeUnited Country Altaterra Realt
- Address4755 County Road 45600
- AreaLAMAR COUNTY (46)
- Zip Code75416-3769
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Other, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictPrairiland ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.