Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2066 Se 21st Street, Abilene
Totally gutted home. New New New everything. Plumbing, all electrical. Gutted to the studs and rebuilt. Now a spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath, large utility room . Open eat on bar in kitchen with new appliances. New gas stove. New white cabinets and stacked stone back splash. Bedrooms have carpet. Kitchen and den laminate wood floors. Both bathrooms gutted and rebuilt. One with a shower tub combo, one with standing shower. Large fenced yard with big gate in back and small patio for grilling. Cute and perfect for your college student or a first time home buyer. All the work is done all we need is YOU. Dont miss out on the over the top home with some creative financing available.
- MLS® #14162957
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,675
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentRhonda Hatchett
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address2066 Se 21st Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionG W Murfee
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 11:45am CST.