Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3312 County Road 1165, Brashear
Rare find!! Charming home on almost 10 acres with a pond located just minutes from Lake Fork! A nature lover's dream! Bring your fishing poles and your projects! 22X25 shop with electricity. Fenced for livestock! Home boasts open concept that is perfect for entertaining guests, beautiful hardwood flooring, large utility-mud room, and master en-suite with walk in shower! Located in Sulphur Springs ISD. A few finishing touches, and you'll have the perfect homestead or weekend getaway!!
- MLS® #14162845
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Septic
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentCassie Fleming
- Listing OfficeFreedom Realty
- Address3312 County Road 1165
- AreaHOPKINS COUNTY (45)
- SubdivisionThomas John W
- Zip Code75420-7340
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictSulphur Springs ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.