Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10681 Fm 3273, Athens
1 bdrm, 1 bath cedar cabin on 22.9 acres of beautiful rolling terrain. Open living with new quartz countertops, SS appliances, gas range, new AC, lrg master with huge walk-in closet, & new wood doors throughout. Concrete 30X40 pad with18X40 RV port. 2 addl RV hookups. 40' storage container workshop has roll-up door, elec, and 20X40 covered work area. 2 car carport, gated entry, cross-fenced, deep well. Abundant wildlife. 2 ponds stocked with bass and perch. Great for retirement , weekend getaway, or live in cabin while building your dream home. Corner lot with potential for venue.
- MLS® #14162232
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage720
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesOutside City Limits, Well, Aerobic Septic, No City Services
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, RV/ Boat Parking, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Horses Permitted, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond, Pasture
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentTerri Davenport
- Listing OfficeRe/max Landmark Rose
- Address10681 Fm 3273
- AreaHENDERSON COUNTY (42)
- Zip Code75751-8699
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCross Roads ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:15am CST.